Resurrection Stone Limits

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

I've found as many stones off Daemons as gobbies.

Record for me was 2 in the pit on one trip. Just one in all the time I hunted reds with Tai.

tai found and lost over 40 stones before retiring. Trips thru mountain pass and kaza never seemed to bring them, but giantkin and deamons did.

Have to agree about the minos, my fav class and choice for avatars for years. They never ever have given me any love.
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
wishIwasDM
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by wishIwasDM »

Yeah, I've only found 1 stone off a mino and that was a shaman. Trolls, sand traps, bandits and daemons brought most of mine. Anyways, is it proven that reds and goblins have the same drop rate?
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Keighn wrote:The only reason is seems like goblins produce so many more bosses is they are easy to kill, come in massive numbers putting all map/monster ratiotypes into play, and most people usually hunt goblins for stones.
I'd agree that goblin bosses seem more common due to the numbers involved. Getting off topic here, but I'm pretty sure that drops are more common for some monsters than others. By drops I mean potions, scrolls, peergems, cloth, etc. Horns aside, shadow orcs drop a hell of a lot of stuff. Minos don't drop much.. Horns considered, shadow orcs drop a heck of a lot more horns than earth golems drop wet clay.

Getting back on topic. I found and picked up a res stone with 1 already in my inventory in the last 3 weeks or so. Didn't have any summons or pets at the time.
TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by TheCrusher »

Getting back on topic. I found and picked up a res stone with 1 already in my inventory in the last 3 weeks or so. Didn't have any summons or pets at the time.
Confirmed as a bug, posted it about a week ago. Egg knows. Bank'm while you can folks.
wishIwasDM

Post by wishIwasDM »

TheCrusher wrote:
Confirmed as a bug, posted it about a week ago. Egg knows. Bank'm while you can folks.
Goddamn it!

Anyways, tested 15 goblins 15 minos and 15 reds, drop rates are about the same. 15 is like...the bridge of Kaza.
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

Anyways, tested 15 goblins 15 minos and 15 reds, drop rates are about the same. 15 is like...the bridge of Kaza.
You cannot test drop rates with so few monsters. (If you know something about math)
"Boss rate" is about 1 in 50... So you need kill about 500 goblin and 500 minos and 500 reds to get somehow exact result
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
wishIwasDM

Post by wishIwasDM »

I don't think anyone gives a fuck enough to spend that much time on it...