Asking for some kindness

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Asking for some kindness

Post by Tabitha »

I am asking for someone to pls have some kindness, while I was playing pd the client lagged and then crashed, I lost my character KissOfNatas, If someone would be nice enough to help me get my char back I would be so gratefull, I dont have the money to spare to get it back, seeing as I am a parent of 3 girls and paying a house morgage, I am really lucky I have gas money to get my kids to school.

Ty for any kindness shown...

And pls if you dont have anything nice to say... dont post here... its just a waste of time, being rude to me... I have always shown everyone in this game respect, and I do my best to be a positive player,

Thanks Tabitha
Eternally Grateful To Pythian, and CIA ...TY
Mackey wrote:you guys dont jerk off to transformers? it's pleasure in disguise, dammit!

jumpstart wrote:People who call egg a EggMcFaggot should really suck his EggMcNuggets.
Skullybones
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Skullybones »

Only if you cyber with me some more.
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Seconded. Cyber-whoring gets you EVERYWHERE.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Ryukko
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Ryukko »

If i had the money to spare I would, since you helped me alot in game. But alas, since i have no money I can't possible spare any ;/ How much is it to get a char ressed anyway?
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

How much are you talking?
"All things end in judgement."
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

I am just asking for it to be restored from the last back up.. I am going to lose alot anyways...

{{{{ restore dead character from backup

(max 1 week only)Email first

Pricing:
$1 per 25 levels, min $10

eg lvl 300: $12 }}}}

so my char is lvl 185 ... which comes to about $7,

its not like I had a char like TheCrusher :D , its just I have had this char for along time now... and to lose this char would probably mean I would go back to K.O.L or somethin as lame as tibia, Shoot I am even willing to give up my only 2 enchanted weapons to the person that helps me out, thats all I can offer in return

And to the wiseguys, especially BM, I have never cyber'd with you or anyone else, and its not going to happen like that, I am a pridefull mother and your direspect has been dully noted :grubby:
Mackey wrote:you guys dont jerk off to transformers? it's pleasure in disguise, dammit!

jumpstart wrote:People who call egg a EggMcFaggot should really suck his EggMcNuggets.
Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

Hey! BM actually was respectful, even caring! So please don't be dissing him! It was other terds with the cyber-whcrap
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
Pythian
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Pythian »

I was feeling nice...

Your welcome.
profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=475
www.methosk.com
A Personal Home Site Built From Scratch.
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

Ty and sorry BM... I am so use to you being mean to people... LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON... and much thanks pythian, you have always been a great player :)

I just hope and pray this doesn't happen again... :( looks like I will be killing goblins till I find a stone... So boring

And thanks again

eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

It is 10$ min.
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

$7? thats 30 minutes working at McDonalds... whether you got kids or not and a house and a morgage or not, if you can't afford $7 then you must be very poor irl? o.0 (no I don't work at mcdonalds)
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

Yes I am poor, I am not ashamed to admit it, I am so poor .. I am using dial up still, life sucks... just cause some of you have good jobs and get payed well ... doesnt mean anything, I do my best., and I do it all for my kids...

And so pythian sent $7 ... so that means I would need to get someone to be kind enough to send $3 more on my behalf, If someone could be kind enough .. I would really be thankful

WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

Tabitha wrote:Yes I am poor, I am not ashamed to admit it, I am so poor .. I am using dial up still, life sucks... just cause some of you have good jobs and get payed well ... doesnt mean anything, I do my best., and I do it all for my kids...

And so pythian sent $7 ... so that means I would need to get someone to be kind enough to send $3 more on my behalf, If someone could be kind enough .. I would really be thankful
well I most certainly don't have a good job, not a job to be ashamed of but defintely not a job to wake up in the morning and be happy about. ^^
Ryukko

Post by Ryukko »

for all the love thats gone on in this thread couldn't egg let the 10$ min slide?
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

It may be my char and what you are saying sounds all fine and dandy, but egg ... is well egg... I have learned to not expect any kindness, Yes there are many times when he has been nice to people, I just dont think it will happen this time, a price is a price, and as we know, money makes the world go around :shock:

eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Tabitha wrote:It may be my char and what you are saying sounds all fine and dandy, but egg ... is well egg... I have learned to not expect any kindness, Yes there are many times when he has been nice to people, I just dont think it will happen this time, a price is a price, and as we know, money makes the world go around :shock:
well I was thinking of doing a $7 res but not after that post

and I'm not particularly enthused with this "I'm poor - can someone buy me a res" - considering how much of a LUXURY a res is. And I won't be guilt tripped into doing anything.
Ryukko

Post by Ryukko »

You aren't being "guilt tripped" so don't worry about it.
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

Tabitha wrote:And to the wiseguys, especially BM, I have never cyber'd with you or anyone else, and its not going to happen like that, I am a pridefull mother and your direspect has been dully noted :grubby:
Wow... just wow.

See if I'm ever nice to you again.
"All things end in judgement."
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

I wasnt trying to guilt trip anyone... I was just stating that I dont expect you to be kind to me... I figured you wouldn't approve completely of the way I am going about this.. and yet I tried anyways, I have played long enough to know that, its not very often that you are nice, and I dont blame you for that, wasnt an attempt to guilt anyone and I am sorry that you took it that way, I apoligize if I wasnt clear enough, I know that running a game can be taxing on you at times, especially with some of these peoples attitudes.

And BM I rushed on posting and didnt read it fully ... so used to you coming in and post crazy, I fully apoligize for my ignorance.

Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

Tabitha wrote:Hey i am me... u don't like it ... well to bad..
Too bad for who? Egg? Me? You? Everyone?

It is wonderfully nice of egg every day that he lets us play this game.