NG/PD Merchants

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

NG/PD Merchants

Post by Bk »

Seeing that I found only one merch on PD and none on NG. . . I was wondering if a person playing the two, or just one, could have multiple merchs like 3 (1 on 3 chars) w/out getting in trouble, b/c there are so many merch spots open. . .? ? ? Would help 'globalize' one's merchant business.
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

I have tons of stuff on both of them servers but with testing 1.2 out ... I dont have time to keep a merch open... I dont think egg is going to monopolize(<--- is that spelt right O.o) the merchant business like that... U can have 1 merch per char on all servers.. you figure it out .. hope that helps
Eternally Grateful To Pythian, and CIA ...TY
Mackey wrote:you guys dont jerk off to transformers? it's pleasure in disguise, dammit!

jumpstart wrote:People who call egg a EggMcFaggot should really suck his EggMcNuggets.
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

Tabitha wrote:U can have 1 merch per char on all servers.. you figure it out ..
Actually, I can see where BK is coming from. There used to be a rule that it was one player merchant per account per server, but that rule doesn't show up in the wiki player merchants section or the main site's rules; I think it was in the latter that it used to appear, wasn't it?

I assume this means the rule has been relaxed.
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

Yes it is one per char... when I was on both them servers .. there was a few of us that had 2-3 merchs... but alot of us are doing things on the others servers ... if you would like I am sure I could set up a merch on both servers just for haha's ... but dont expect the prices to be low :smoke:
Eternally Grateful To Pythian, and CIA ...TY
Mackey wrote:you guys dont jerk off to transformers? it's pleasure in disguise, dammit!

jumpstart wrote:People who call egg a EggMcFaggot should really suck his EggMcNuggets.
Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

I'll take a look see and will try a merch on PD.

All NG gear is gone, long given to those who actually play there.
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Yea but what i'm saying is you can have a merch per char... so 3 chars could have the potential for 3 merchants, but since there's not any merchants up on the two servers, I was just wondering if it would make but a big fuss to have 3 merchants, and not get in trouble for it. . . Now if everyone started playing the servers, then there'd be a big fuss with one person owning three spaces, when everyone else has only 1 and no more spaces are available. . .
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

ok, I understand why you would ask about the merchants. I just dont see the reason to why you would need to have so many. Out of the 5ish people that play PD, most of them are able to find or make anything that they would want. For you to get 3 merchants going (which is technically an understatement as you can make more then three chars) it would be just redundant. One merchant is just fine to get global. If you have the best prices then you are going to get the business. There would be no need to have more then one.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

The reason to have multiple merchants would be due to the new limits on visible inventory. I'm not sure if that's been implemented on PD, but my merch on regular carries far less than it used to (I had all pots, scrolls and tools, now I'm basically just stocking magic items, no room for anything else)
Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

Ok, this is PD!! Go ahead and put several merchants up already!

The rest of you guys back off! PD has over 95% avail merch spaces. Haven't seen a merch in BT since I had one that got NOOOOOO business over a year ago. BT East has come to be haunted from disuse of even longer.

Rules are quite different on PD, live with it.
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by TheCrusher »

ya doesnt seem like theres nearly enough merchants on PD, just put mine back up!